- chicken pieces
- salt & pepper to taste
- onion (chopped)
- sour cream
Unfortunately, I don't use measurements and it depends on how much you make;
- Saute onions with paprika and braise chicken in this,
- Add water to cover and simmer approx 1.5 hrs.
- In a glass or measuring cup, take some juice from pot and add flour to a slightly thickened consistency.
- Add this back to pot and stir.
- Then again, remove some juice and do the same with sour cream (I use small container),
- Add this to pot and stir.
Serve over rice or dumplings